GB HOMEPAGE

Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/04/15 03:17 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Your niece Larisa set out on an excavation deep in the mountains of Tibet. However, you receive a letter with information about her disappearance. In the search for Larisa you travel across the world only to discover that things are not as they seem and something unnatural may be lurking in the labyrinth that is the temple of Shangri-La. Solve mysteries and face an enemy who will do anything to stop you on your journey through Tibetan Quest: Beyond Worlds End.

Re-ignite the adventure through the wilds of Tibet in the bonus chapter.
Replayable puzzles and Hidden Object Scenes.
Enjoy wallpapers, soundtracks, and other extras.
Get help with the integrated Strategy Guide.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/04/15 03:35 PM

Thanks, Marian. With the sale, I am tempted. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/04/15 04:02 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/04/15 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: MaG
Thanks, Marian. With the sale, I am tempted. wave

This game is an unknown for me, as I haven't played the demo. Check out some comments here and on Big Fish for this and other games, and hopefully you can find a couple (or four, or six) good ones. laugh
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/04/15 04:27 PM

Holding off on this one. Voice acting is very good, but graphics are inconsistent and game mechanics are a bit pokey. Otherwise, looks like a good story. May wait for the standard version. I've already hit my self-imposed limit for the current sale. grin
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/07/15 10:22 AM

Thanks Marian. It looks good. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community