GB HOMEPAGE

Beyond: Light Advent - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Beyond: Light Advent - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/23/15 02:46 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Beyond: Light Advent here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
From the minds of Mad Head Games, creators of the Rite of Passage and Nevertales series.

As a child, you had a wonderful imaginary friend from outer space. Nix taught you about the stars and inspired you become an astronomer. Years later, while investigating a mysterious object in the sky, you discover that your imaginary friend was real all along! He's come to warn Earth of a terrible threat – a merciless race of aliens is fast approaching, and you and Nix are the only ones who can stop them. Can you save both your friend's planet and your own in time? Your journey will take you into the past and beyond the stars in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Beyond: Light Advent - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/23/15 04:02 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Beyond: Light Advent - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/23/15 07:11 PM

Looks like another winner from Mad Head Games. Appears to begin in 1950's America. Excellent graphics. 4 choices of difficulty, including Custom. Adding to my list.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Beyond: Light Advent - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/24/15 11:38 AM

It looks really good. Thanks Marian. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Beyond: Light Advent - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/24/15 07:29 PM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks for the heads up because I sometimes forget to check BFG every day for new releases. I picked this one up with a coupon that was expiring this afternoon, so it should tide me over until the next sale lol !

Susan
Posted By: Marian

Re: Beyond: Light Advent - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/24/15 07:49 PM

I hope you like the game, Susan. Most people seemed to enjoy it. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community