Thanks, Ana! happydance
Posted By: smitty145

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 09/01/15 06:53 PM

Thank you, Ana. smile

Looking forward to It!!! woot
Posted By: Susie07

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 09/01/15 09:13 PM

Hi, Ana!

Boy, have we ever come a long way! The very first casual game I ever played was MCF: Prime Suspects". It was many moons ago but, from what I remember, it consisted of nothing but HO scenes with limited hints (I may be wrong, but I believe it was 5). The hints didn't refresh so, once you ran out for that level, you were on your own.I think there was some sort of puzzle at the end of each level.

From the little I saw, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Susan
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 09/02/15 02:09 PM

Eipix announced on their FB page that they will be doing this one. Can't wait.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 09/02/15 02:09 PM

Thanks Ana! I hope this Ravenhurst is as good as the last one (Escape from R..). It was a great game. (did have some 'ick' areas..that could not wait to get past but loved the game anyway.). Had a great storyline and graphics. the sound was very good as well, and it was NOT a short game nice long one!!. I really like good, creepy, eerie games and the Ravenhurst games were good from the get go.. but Escape from Ravenhurst was the BEST! Really looking forward to this one..developer will really have to work hard to please us Ravenhurst fans!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 09/03/15 11:10 AM

Good News! Thanks Ana! yes wave
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 09/08/15 01:46 PM

When I saw this post I went back and replayed Return to Ravenhearst, which is an OK game, but is wall-to-wall with hidden object puzzles. Following that, I started (and am still playing) Escape from Ravenhearst, a far superior game, partly because the storyline is much stronger, but also because the hidden objects are all morphing objects! So, as Gamenut says, it was the best of the bunch. And I have every confidence that the creators will outdo themselves this time, and we will have a new "best" one.

I too have played all the MCF games, starting with Huntsville. Not to detract from the Ravenhearst or Dire Grove series, my favorite was Fate's Carnival. In my most humble opinion, it's really hard to imagine how they can top that one. If you have never played that one, check it out.
Fate's Carnival
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 09/08/15 02:02 PM

I agree Tally Ho... I have Fate's Carnival on my computer.. every now and then I play with it. Never get tired of the game play. That and Brickshooter Egypt will stay on my machine.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 10/01/15 05:02 PM

New Video released here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - 10/01/15 05:05 PM

Thanks, Ana. happydance
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-1 - 10/02/15 01:46 AM

Who is that in the video?

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-1 - 10/02/15 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Sparkle
Who is that in the video?

His name is Carlos Rodela and he is a video producer for Big Fish.

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-1 - 10/02/15 11:58 AM

Thanks for the update video Ana. Can't wait for the release of the game!

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-8 - 10/08/15 07:33 PM

A new video was released here.

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-8 - 10/08/15 07:35 PM

Thanks, Ana. happydance

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-8 - 10/12/15 12:09 AM

Thank you, Ana. I can't wait for this game to be released. happydance sherlock

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-8 - 10/23/15 05:53 PM

Release date announced! It's coming out the 27th! yay

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/23/15 06:10 PM

Thank you, Ana. smile

So excited!!!! pumpkin woot sherlock

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/23/15 06:22 PM

I'm looking forward to it. ghost
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/23/15 10:24 PM

The trailer sucked me right in. Also in the "Making Of" video I noticed a young man modestly expressing his pleasure in getting to be a little creative. I have hopes that is not an idle promise.

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/23/15 11:30 PM

Marian,

Do you know if this will be released in Mac Version on the same day? I'm asking for a friend. smile

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/23/15 11:36 PM

I can't find any specific info about this. It sounds like the PC and Mac versions will be released simultaneously, but I can't be sure. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/23/15 11:38 PM

Right, thanks so much. wave
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/24/15 02:44 PM

Oh Boy! wait every year for a new Ravenhurst in the MCF series. Hoping this one will be as good as last one(Escape from Ravenhurst). They've always had great, creepy, eerie story and awesome artwork and sound/sound effects. Did see the short clip from new game however, not that impressed with it. bit of a blank looking face-not as much detail in the artwork as I had hoped...but that may have been an older version of the work...Still-credit due, certainly much, much better than most casual games. I was a bit worried the art and creepiness might not be as good as the past developer...we shall see.......Bwahahahaaaa. Still going to get my 'nest' ready for some great gameplay...4 legged friend has new bed and blanket and his fave snacks/food. I've become handicapped over past couple years so have made list for Friend who will do my grocery shopping sometimes...extra box of fave tea, crackers, peanut butter-pizza fixings, salad fixings..bit of diet soda..(fighting urge to lay in chips/dip/Cheetos,
CHOCOLATE CANDY(Butterfinger/Reese cups/Snickers) but do have hot chocolate mix! got extra pillow for spine and heated throw is in the wings! For the first time I am going to take my laptop to the other room (have a somewhat comfy sofa there) instead of sitting at desk.(can't sit for long-bad spine). Bring it on MCF!
Posted By: Susie07

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-8 - 10/26/15 11:06 PM

Hi, Ana!

Thanks for posting the release date. Assuming it's a CE, I wonder why it's being released on a Tuesday instead of the traditional Thursday or Saturday. If I can't wait until Wednesday to see if there's a good sale at BF, I've got 2 Game Club credits I can use to buy it happydance !

Susan

Re: New Mystery Case File Video Released - Updated 10-8 - 10/26/15 11:19 PM

I believe that the last MCF was released on a Tuesday. The Tuesday release was for Game Club members; they got it a little earlier than non-club members.
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/27/15 10:31 AM

Hurrah!! it's here. Saved 2 game credits for this-downloading right now!! broccoli yay dance

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/27/15 10:39 AM

Great news! pumpkin
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/27/15 02:25 PM

got email from big fish today on this game but everytime i try to download my antivirus program tells me its dangerous and has a virus . anyone else had this problem?

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/27/15 02:40 PM

I just finished dowloading the full game without any issues at all. I did the trial for a few minutes first only to be sure that everything was working okay.

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/27/15 03:39 PM

guess i will wait and see. i did post about this on big fish forum and a couple of others had the same problem. i am not a member right now but i do get a email from big fish on new games

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/27/15 04:14 PM

I had no troubles with it. Probably a false positive from your anti-virus. It happens sometimes.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst Release Date - 10/27/15 04:27 PM

probably so . will wait until tomorrow and see what happens
i went to mcfee and entered bigfish as a trusted site and am able to down load the game with no problems. don't think i have ever had this happen before.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community