GB HOMEPAGE

Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville - New Puzzle/HOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville - New Puzzle/HOG on Big Fish - 09/16/15 03:40 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville here.

Quote:
This just might be the best Clutter yet! Explore 12 mines filled with clutter, slider, box quote puzzles and more. Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville introduces a new never-ending, fast and furious version of Clutter! Over 100 levels of Clutter in just the main quest alone. Whether it's Classic Clutter, Brick Blockers or Close Counts, there is something here for everyone.

New objects and new music
Brand new gameplay modes
Over 75 picture puzzles and box quotes puzzles
Randomly generated levels mean endless replayability

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville - New Puzzle/HOG on Big Fish - 09/16/15 03:54 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville - New Puzzle/HOG on Big Fish - 09/17/15 09:57 AM

This one looks great. I love looking for the hidden objects in the "clutter". Love the music too. Thanks Marian. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville - New Puzzle/HOG on Big Fish - 09/17/15 10:49 AM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville - New Puzzle/HOG on Big Fish - 09/17/15 02:49 PM

Glad you like it, Gerry. I think this series is nicely done. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville - New Puzzle/HOG on Big Fish - 09/18/15 09:32 AM

I agree Marian grin wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community