GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/07/15 03:43 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Life in the Lost Lands has continued peacefully for several decades since the oppression of the Black Horsemen was finally put to rest. But now, stone demon statues have begun coming to life in an abandoned old fort. The locals are panicking. No one suspects that an ancient curse has been awakened after sleeping for a thousand years. Thankfully, a mage named Maaron remembers Susan, the warrior who repeatedly saved the Lost Lands from the forces of evil. He summons her once more to the Lost Lands, because this time, it is not just the fate of Lost Lands at stake, but the entire human world... Susan's world.

Experience a character's back story in the bonus game!
Find collectibles and morphing objects!
Earn achievements, and play bonus puzzles and mini-games!
Bonus wallpapers, concept art, soundtrack, and more!
Never miss a single thing with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/07/15 04:14 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave

Re: Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/07/15 04:18 PM

This game comes to us from the developers of the New York Mysteries games and also Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen and Lost Lands: Dark Overlord. If it maintains the same quality as those games, it should be a good one. wave
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/07/15 08:27 PM

Marian on the basis of the three games you listed above and a few minutes of the demo--few minutes because I answered the phone and forgot that I left the game running--, I just bought this one and for $1.99 Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/07/15 08:42 PM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/15 04:52 AM

Thank you, Marian. smile

I grabbed this one on the sale along with Lost Lands: Dark Overlord. wave

Re: Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/15 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: smitty145
I grabbed this one on the sale along with Lost Lands: Dark Overlord. wave

Nice! wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 11/08/15 11:01 AM

Thanks Marian. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community