GB HOMEPAGE

Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/13/16 04:03 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Do you believe in ghosts? Your father believes science can explain the unexplainable, but your best friend is convinced that spirits are real. Together, the three of you will investigate the cursed Heart Family Estate and decide once and for all! This spooky hidden-object puzzle adventure game will keep your spine tingling as you uncover the dark secrets within this abandoned mansion! Enjoy a variety of hidden-object puzzles: morphing, silhouette, combination, and more! There are even a few super puzzles to really challenge your brain!

Relive the Heart Estate's tragic past in the bonus chapter!
Find heart collectibles hidden throughout the game!
Spot morphing objects during the hidden-object puzzles
Earn achievements
Get beautiful wallpapers, soundtracks, and concept art

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! happydance12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/13/16 07:11 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/14/16 11:40 AM

Thanks Marian wave valentines
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/15/16 07:03 PM

Hi, Marian!

I picked this up in the sale (along with "Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem CE) and am enjoying it very much. I'm taking my time so they'll last until the next sale lol !

Susan

Re: Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/15/16 07:38 PM

I'm glad you're liking the game, Susan. Have fun! It shouldn't be too long to wait for the next sale. grin
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/15/16 07:53 PM

Hi, Marian!

BF really has spoiled us with all of its sales because now I won't pay more than $7.99 for a CE. While waiting for the next sale, sometimes the SE is released so I can use a coupon and pick it up for free.

Susan
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/22/16 01:42 AM

Finished this game and I liked it, although if you try the demo you might be like me, I did not like the first half hour since I did not like the 2 extra characters constantly hanging around, but as you get further in the game the characters get separated and you only see one or two of them here and there. The graphics are well done, the story is pretty good, the HOs are plenty but a lot of them interesting and spread out making it OK for me. And this game had a different feel from some of the games I have played lately which added to the fun factor. Some people from other forums mentioned that there were morphing objects that move or jump around and normally that would stop me from buying a game, but the morphing objects as such were just objects that jump up and down and nothing too big or bright which would not only be distracting but hard on the eyes. So all in all, give the demo the full time limit and decide for yourself, and yes this game is replay-able for me.

Re: Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 02/22/16 01:46 AM

Thank you for the assessment/review of the game, Starcom. Very much appreciated. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community