GB HOMEPAGE

Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/16 03:39 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc here.

Quote:
Just married! Loreen and Nathaniel couldn't be happier on their honeymoon when they decide to make a detour to the Merry Castle: rollercoasters, magic tents, and fun abound.

But when the Merry Castle turns out to be a trap, their bond is tested like never before. As they try to make their way out, they discover that the man behind their recent misadventure is the evil Lord Drak...

...and he's out for blood.

Save our newlyweds from Lord Drak!
Comical dialogue and colorful characters
Play Royal Trouble

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
Posted By: MaG

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/16 03:42 PM

Ah. Looks good - might try first in series.
Thanks, Marian! wave

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/16 03:49 PM

Yes, this is a sequel to the original Royal Trouble game, with the same two main characters. Many players enjoyed it. smile

Here's the GameBoomers thread for the first game, Royal Trouble, when it was released.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/16 04:52 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/16 11:29 PM

I'm playing it now and loving it.

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/08/16 11:33 PM

That's great news, Cathy. wave2
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/16 05:33 AM

Checked with Bigfish, seems I did play the original in 2010.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/16 07:31 AM

Thanks, Marian smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 03/09/16 10:51 AM

Thanks Marian. wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 05/08/16 11:03 PM

I played the 1st one and it was fun to play, now I am playing the 2nd one, about a hour or so into the game and it is also FUN to play, can't believe I am saying that I enjoy playing this game especially when one is "Too Old for this stuff" but what the heck, it is a break from violent games and when a game makes you laugh from time to time and it is well made, it deserves a 5 Star in my books, and although there are no Voice overs between the 2 characters, the dialogue is well written and the text is Easy to read.

Not to mention that this is an Excellent game to play with the kids or grand-kids.

Re: Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc - New Adventure Lite on Big Fish - 05/08/16 11:11 PM

That's great to hear, Starcom. I thought the first game was a lot of fun and I will look forward to playing this one. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community