GB HOMEPAGE

Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/15/16 03:49 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear here.

Quote:
In the exciting sequel to the Mountain Trap series, a trip to the mysterious town of Wilshere reveals that several young women have mysteriously disappeared. The local sheriff has lost all hope in solving the case, and residents are afraid to leave their homes for fear of the looming threat of abduction. Use your puzzle-solving skills and Hidden Object experience to help find the missing girls and save the city from these terrible threats! Find out what dark secrets are hiding in this quiet and friendly town.

New for the Mountain Trap saga!
Engaging mystery to solve
Gorgeous locations to explore

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
Posted By: MaG

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/15/16 04:16 PM

Thanks Marian! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/15/16 05:42 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/16/16 10:50 AM

Thanks, Marian. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/16/16 11:33 AM

Looks good. Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/18/16 11:57 PM

Am playing this and at the part with the safe. Only have half of the code. Does anyone know what to do next? Thanks for any help.

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/20/16 03:21 PM

Did you figure it out, Laurette? There seem to be a couple of threads on the BF forum discussing the safe/codes, but I don't know if that would help. wave
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/30/16 06:06 PM

Does anyone know why the lantern disappears after it's assembled. I cannot go forward in the game without it. I am also missing an ingredient to make clock oil, is this another bug which needs an update. Any help please. think

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/30/16 06:14 PM

I can't find anyone on the Big Fish forum for this game talking about the lantern disappearing. Sometimes when an item disappears, it helps to exit the game and then go back in to see if the item is there.

I notice that there was an update for this game on March 21st, but I don't believe the update has anything to do with your lantern issue.

Maybe another player will be able to weigh in on this. wave
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/31/16 09:21 AM

I downloaded the game after the update, and assumed it was already incorporated. I installed the update and all is well. I had to go back and collect the last ingredient for the clock oil again. Perhaps the lantern was meant to disappear and another light source will present itself. Thanks Marian. wave2

Re: Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear - New IHOG on Big Fish - 03/31/16 03:20 PM

Well, that's good news. yes

I hope you enjoy the rest of the game. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community