GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/13/16 02:48 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
Mariaglorum proudly presents the next installment of the Mystery of the Ancients series!

Something strange is happening in the town of Mud Creek. You've been called in to help Bob Price and his fiancé discover what's terrorizing their home. What starts out as a routine investigation quickly turns into a chase through the marshes. Ghostly figures are around every turn. Do you have what it takes to help the town before it's too late? Find out in this haunting hidden object puzzle adventure!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/13/16 03:27 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/30/16 09:11 AM

Just finished this game (thank God for Sales) and loved it, and although it's been awhile since I played the other 4 games in the series, I think for me at least that this is the best one of series. I might change my mind when I eventually replay the others, but then again I will probably forget how this one played out, oh the short memory.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/30/16 10:42 AM

Thanks Marian. It looks really good! wave

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 05/30/16 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Starcom
Just finished this game (thank God for Sales) and loved it, and although it's been awhile since I played the other 4 games in the series, I think for me at least that this is the best one of series. I might change my mind when I eventually replay the others, but then again I will probably forget how this one played out, oh the short memory.

Thanks for letting us know that you liked it so much. I've found that a short memory has its advantages - I can replay a game a few months later and it's like a brand-new game. lol
Posted By: deleterman

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/11/16 11:33 PM

Hi all playing this game now ,what a great game i can see this is going to take some time. devilchili

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/12/16 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: deleterman
Hi all playing this game now ,what a great game i can see this is going to take some time. devilchili

Enjoy! wave
Posted By: deleterman

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/16/16 12:18 AM

Hi well i just finished this game and it is a good one -for sure . devilchili

Re: Mystery of the Ancients: Mud Water Creek - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/16/16 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: deleterman
Hi well i just finished this game and it is a good one -for sure . devilchili

I'm glad to hear that you liked it. happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community