GB HOMEPAGE

Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/25/16 03:07 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Vendel Games proudly presents the next installment of the Spirit of Revenge series! An old friend recently purchased a haunted pub. What was once a friendly ghost has started attacking the pub's patrons! It's up to you to find out what’s plaguing this restless spirit. Can you help your friend in time, or will you fall prey to this vengeful spirit? Find out in this haunting hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Confront a new vengeful spirit in the Bonus Chapter!
Can you find all of the morphing items?
Enjoy music, video clips, and more!
Includes a comprehensive strategy guide.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/25/16 03:15 PM

Thanks Marian!
Have a nice weekend! laugh
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/25/16 03:24 PM

And I hope you have a pleasant and relaxing weekend, MaG. yes

This is the fourth game in the Spirit of Revenge series. In one of the earlier games, Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret, your "helper" was Sir Francis Drake. I am reading that this new game has some humor in it, so I will be giving the demo a try, as I like that idea. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/25/16 03:43 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/26/16 10:12 AM

Sounds good. Thanks Marian. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community