GB HOMEPAGE

Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/28/16 03:16 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Alice was just an ordinary girl, until she found an egg in a strange chest. With just one touch, a firebird hatches from it, changing her life forever. Now she's forced to leave her home, faced with a dangerous adventure full of wonders beyond her imagination. Can Alice summon the courage to overcome all that Fate has in store for her?

Bonus chapter featuring a different central character.
Collections, achievements, morphing objects, bonus puzzles.
Wallpapers, concept art, soundtracks and more.
Strategy Guide included.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/28/16 04:18 PM

Looks pretty interesting. Thanks Marian! smile

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/28/16 04:28 PM

The developer of this game is 5-BN, who brought us the Lost Lands and New York Mysteries series. I am surprised that this wasn't mentioned in the description of the game. It's also a surprise to see a Collector's Edition released on a Tuesday, as well - it doesn't happen very often. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/28/16 04:30 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/28/16 04:32 PM

I was also surprised (but pleasantly so). If I understand BF correctly, you can get the game for $9.99 using the Darkness code. Am I getting this correct, or is it a bundle type sale?

Thanks.

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/28/16 05:08 PM

You are correct, Laurette - it's $9.99 - there's no bundle involved. smile
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/28/16 05:14 PM

Thanks, Marian.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/29/16 10:04 AM

Thanks Marian.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/29/16 12:10 PM

I just finished "New York Mysteries: Lantern of Souls". One of the best games I've played lately. Anxious to demo this one.

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/29/16 02:27 PM

Sparkle, I hope you enjoy this new game. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/29/16 05:31 PM

Hi, Marian!

That makes two of us. When I saw it was a CE, I looked at the calendar because I thought I had slept through Tuesday lol ! I'm so spoiled that I won't pay $9.99 for a CE anymore, so I'll wait for a better sale to pick it up.

Susan

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/29/16 05:34 PM

I'm thinking there will probably be a better sale this weekend. wave2
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/29/16 08:14 PM

Hi, Marian!

I have 3 Game Club credits, but I'm hanging onto them until I find a game I just have to have and don't want to wait for a sale lol ! I wonder why BF released a CE edition on Tuesday instead of tomorrow, unless it's a bonus.

Susan

Re: Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 06/29/16 08:16 PM

I am not sure, but I can tell you that 2 other CEs were announced to be released this week, one a HOPA and one a TM. I don't know if there was a schedule change or if we will be getting 3 CEs this week. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community