GB HOMEPAGE

Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/22/16 03:14 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment presents an exciting new series in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord!

What starts as an ordinary meeting with your uncle and his friend quickly takes a dark turn when a massive creature of unknown origin attacks! Delve into your family history to uncover a secret accord between the forces of good and evil. Can you stop the monster terrorizing the streets of London before it's too late, or will you be its next victim? Find out in this gripping hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wavegirl
Posted By: MaG

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/22/16 03:32 PM

Good game. Thanks Marian!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/22/16 03:42 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/22/16 03:56 PM

Good to know you liked the game, MaG. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/22/16 09:52 PM

Hi, Marian

Thanks for the reminder. I had the CE on my list of games to buy but, for some reason, I didn't. For once, procrastination pays off because I have a coupon that expires on Monday, so I'm going to use it to pick this one up.

Susan

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/22/16 11:00 PM

I hope you enjoy it, Susan. And to get it for free, even better. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 07/25/16 09:32 AM

Thanks Marian. wave2
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 08/22/16 09:33 PM

thanks Marian
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/11/16 06:54 PM

I'm currently playing the CE version and I must say, this game takes the genre to a whole new level. The game is technically superb. Puzzles are unique and challenging. Lots of new twists in HO scenes. The only complaint I have is that the storyline gets quite confusing. That being said, I highly recommend this game.

Re: Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/11/16 07:24 PM

Thanks so much for the recommendation, Sparkle! I assume this is the beginning of a new series, and it sounds promising. I'll check it out. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community