GB HOMEPAGE

Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/01/16 02:58 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment proudly presents the next installment of the Hidden Expedition series!

You’ve been called to China to help in the excavation of the ancient Emperor Qin’s final resting place. What starts as a simple mission quickly turns into the experience of a lifetime when your colleague’s lives are put in danger. Can you uncover the secrets of the Qin dynasty and save your friends before your time runs out? Find out in this astonishing hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Investigate an ancient Chinese mystery and help save modern-day China!
Unlock bonus challenges and re-play puzzles and mini-games.
Collect souvenirs, fact cards, morphing objects, and more!
Remember your journey with videos, soundtrack, and wallpapers.
Never get lost with the helpful strategy guide.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wavegirl
Posted By: MaG

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/01/16 02:59 PM

Thanks Marian! smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/01/16 03:03 PM

Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/03/16 03:13 PM

Thank you, Marian. smile

Grabbing this along with Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek CE. Two for one sale this weekend. Glad I waited. happydance

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/03/16 04:01 PM

Enjoy your selections - that should make for a nice holiday weekend. wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/04/16 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
Enjoy your selections - that should make for a nice holiday weekend. wave

This has always been a great series! For some reason, I really seem to be enjoying this particular game. smile

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/04/16 06:32 PM

Good to know - I haven't tried the demo yet, but I will. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community