GB HOMEPAGE

Games that have puzzle pieces

Posted By: Laurette

Games that have puzzle pieces - 09/12/16 11:47 PM

As a note to developers, I love to collect puzzle pieces, and sometimes I get too involved with a game and forget to look for them. I don't save them for screen savers, only because I love jigsaw puzzles.

It would be great if you were allowed to go back and try to find them, such as souvenir rooms, etc.

Again, just a suggestion.

Thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Games that have puzzle pieces - 09/13/16 12:07 AM

I think that's a good suggestion, Laurette. I have seen other folks requesting the same thing. Let's hope that the developers take note. wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Games that have puzzle pieces - 09/13/16 04:47 AM

Hi, Laurette!

Another jigsaw puzzle fan here lol ! Some of the games do give you the opportunity to go back and collect the pieces you missed once you've finished. I don't remember which ones, but try looking in the "Extras" section.

Susan
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Games that have puzzle pieces - 10/05/16 08:57 PM

I have played a couple of HOGs recently that allowed you to go back to the game after finishing it, and search for any morphing objects or bonus objects if you wanted to do so. Sometimes, I am so unwilling for the game to be over that I go back and do it, even though I don't usually bother during game play. It is a nice little bonus. Thanks, game developers!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Games that have puzzle pieces - 10/06/16 03:58 AM

You are right - there are games that let you go back and find things after the game is completed. Unfortunately I don't remember which developers let you go back and find puzzle pieces.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community