GB HOMEPAGE

Marian's Turn !!

Posted By: Mad

Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 09:13 PM

After starting a "Thank You" thread to BrownEyedTigre on the Adventures Board, it's only fair for us to also say a huge thank you to Marion, here on the Casuals Board, for her never failing notifications of new games in the genre yes

And here's mine ....
Thank You Marian !!!! yay yay

Cheers.

Mad smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 09:18 PM

I can't thank her enough either! Not only does she announce them but she's helpful to all that need it!

Thanks Marian, I appreciate you!

Ana wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 09:47 PM

Thank you, Marian for your time and effort to give us all that extra touch with each game. Letting us know above previous games from the developer sometimes helps me in making a quick decision as to whether I will like the present game posted. Thank you for all the extra help you give us when hitting a tough spot. urock
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 09:49 PM

Thanks, Marian for keeping us posted on the latest and greatest in the casual gaming world. happydance
Posted By: Marian

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 10:09 PM

Thanks, everyone - it's tough having to get up each morning and think about games - it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. lol

Smitty, I might have been remiss lately, not mentioning in my CE announcements other games by the same developer - in fact, I just added this information for the recently released Queen's Quest 2. More and more, the game description is including the name of the developer, but when it does not (and it's not Eipix, or ERS, or Elephant - who really need no introduction at this point!), I will try to remember to add that info.

And if anyone ever has any additional questions about new releases, feel free to ask and I can try to find the answers. smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 10:10 PM

Marian is a treasure - as a friend and as a coworker. Hugs to you and love. flowers

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 10:19 PM

I appreciate the kind words. You all brighten my day. hearts
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/22/16 10:31 PM

Thank you, Marian. You are always so helpful and I appreciate it when you mention other games by that developer so I can scout them out too! lol
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 01:55 AM

You read my mind Mad.

Thank you Marian. I, too, appreciate the extra info you often include.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 04:20 AM

Yes thank you Marian for all you do greatly appreciated.

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 04:25 AM

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate all of you. wave
Posted By: meryl

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 08:16 AM

I echo all the plaudits Marion. I check on this forum every day. You do a great job and I'm so glad Mad started these appreciation threads for the hard work put in, in keeping us all so well informed. (Do you ever take a vacation?)
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 10:43 AM

I'd like to add my thank you to Marian as well. I check every morning to see what games you've found for us! Thank you Marian for all you do to keep us informed as well as being there when help is needed! You are much appreciated! catrub wave2
Posted By: connie

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 11:51 AM

Thank you Marian hearts

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 07:19 PM

You are all very sweet, and you are most welcome. smile

Meryl, this is actually my way of taking a vacation. grin
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/23/16 08:26 PM

Thank you Marian for keeping us up to date on the latest Casual games and for including additional information regarding these games and also for keeping us up to date on Patches, fixes or Updates on games.
Posted By: catsmom

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/24/16 01:33 AM

Thank you Marian for all you do. You do a great job. smile

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/24/16 01:47 AM

Thank you both very much. smile
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/24/16 04:45 AM

You are the best Marian. Thank you for all your help and your dedication to this site. I really appreciate you!
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/24/16 01:04 PM

Thank you Marian for all you do to make Gameboomers a great place to learn and share.

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/24/16 07:58 PM

I appreciate both of you, too. wave
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/26/16 02:21 PM

Marian, I just saw this thread. You are always helpful and quick to respond. Both you and Ana have increased my adventure gaming joy. In fact, without the background information I get here, I would have to rely solely on reviews which for me are not enough. Gameboomers' moderators are my resource of first resort.

Re: Marian's Turn !! - 09/26/16 03:31 PM

Thank you for your kind words, 8dognight. I'm happy to hear we have been of some help. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community