GB HOMEPAGE

Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/24/16 03:10 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Mad Head Games proudly presents the newest additional to the Nevertales series!

Your boyfriend is doing an internship to help with his writer's block, and it's been days since he last contacted you. What starts as a simple check-in to make sure he's OK quickly takes a dark turn when you find his spirit missing from his body! Where has it gone, and what's waiting behind the ominous "Doorway"? Find out in this exhilarating hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Stop the corruption spreading through Taleworld in the bonus chapter!
Find morphing objects in every hidden object puzzle.
Gather collectibles to unlock bonus content.
Use Ian's novel to change the story in your favor!
Retell your story with wallpapers, profiles, and music!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/24/16 03:33 PM

Thanks Marian! wavegirl

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/24/16 03:34 PM

Mad Head Games has also brought us Maze: Subject 360, the Rite of Passage series, and Beyond: Light Advent, among others. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/24/16 03:39 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/25/16 10:43 AM

It looks great! Nice music too! Thanks Marian. yes
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/25/16 11:31 PM

Hi, Marian!

I really enjoyed the demo and it received excellent reviews on BF. I'll wait to see if there's a really good sale on Wednesday but, if not, I'll pick it up with 2 Game Club credits.

Susan

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/25/16 11:44 PM

Thanks for letting me know your positive impressions of the game, Susan. It does seem to be well received, and I will check out the demo and see what I think. In general, I like Mad Head games. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/26/16 02:43 PM

Hi, Marian!

Of the 12 reviews on BF, 10 are 5/5 stars and the other 2 are 4/5 stars. Had the weekend sale been half price or even $7.99, I would have grabbed it, but I'm so spoiled that I don't find $9.99 to be a bargain lol !

Susan

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 09/26/16 02:52 PM

Well, I'm spoiled too, Susan, and agree with you. If CE prices hadn't dropped to $6.99 during some sales, then it would seem like a bargain - as it stands now, no. It's all relative. smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish - 10/05/16 08:47 PM

I enjoyed two of their previous games, Nevertales: Beauty Within and Nevertales: Shattered Image. Both had what I noted as "long play" for a casual game, and were pretty good for the fantasy, unicorn-type of thing. I'll check out the Demo for sure. Thanks!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community