GB HOMEPAGE

League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/08/17 01:14 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

The Mariaglorum Company presents the latest adventure in their detective series: League of Light!

Return to the famous city of Hamelin to experience a clever retelling of the mysterious flutist who saved the town from rats but was denied his rightful dues. Years later, the infamous flutist has returned to Hamelin, and now he desires revenge! Investigate the smoky spirits inhabiting the town and uncover the truth in this intriguing hidden-object puzzle adventure!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“A total delight! The graphics were superb, the plot was engaging and the music was atmospheric. Simply a superior effort all around, well done!” - Clara, beta tester

“I absolutely loved this game! Easy to navigate, artwork was great and audio was very clear. Good job!” - Randy, beta tester

Help the League of Light destroy the evil flute in the bonus game!
Tons of collectibles including character statues and owls!
Earn achievements for your harmonious game play!
Enjoy exclusive concept art, wallpapers, and soundtrack!
Never get lost with the strategy guide.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! angel
Posted By: MaG

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/08/17 02:17 PM

Thanks Marian. hearts
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/08/17 03:30 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/08/17 03:48 PM

Have a good day, you two. hearts

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/08/17 04:04 PM

You too, Marian! hearts
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/08/17 04:55 PM

Thanks Marian. Downloading it now.

Cathy wave2

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/08/17 06:11 PM

I hope you enjoy the game, Cathy. I like Mariaglorum games. wave

Something I am reading about this game that is worth noting:

You have an *optional* game helper within the game. So, the game lets you decide whether or not you want one of those cute little companions to accompany you. I think that's a great idea.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/26/17 08:00 AM

Good game, fun to play, story was decent, fairly good graphics, HOs not too hard to spot, some of them different and fun to play, lots of places to visit and length of game decent. For True lovers of Hard Puzzles, probably not for you.

Now for a WARNING: Several people reported on the BF Tech. Forum that in the Bonus Chapter when they clicked on the Map the Game Froze, this also happened to me, I was able to finish the game making sure Not to use the Map.

BF or the Makers of this game have no Fix for this yet.

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 06/26/17 02:28 PM

Thanks very much for the warning, Starcom, about the map in the bonus game. I hope there will be a patch to fix that; if not, it's good to know the workaround.

I'm glad you liked the game otherwise. wave

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/02/17 02:31 PM

Did you all know that Lani Minella (Nancy DRew) is the voice of the Player and the Inhabitant Woman? She is in all of the League of Light series games.

Ana wave

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/02/17 02:44 PM

Yes, I did. I have been hearing her voice a lot in HOPAs in the last year or two, and sometimes more than one voice in the same game, like you said.

In another Mariaglorum game, I think I heard her voicing three different characters. wave

Re: League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 07/02/17 03:04 PM

She does all the Mariaglorium, Eipix and more! Amazing how she can do so many voices!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community