GB HOMEPAGE

Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 08:06 AM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Warning: Maze: Nightmare Realm contains explicit content and is intended for mature audiences.

Your nephew, Timmy, isn’t waking up. He isn’t sick or injured… He simply won’t – or can’t – wake up. To find out what’s wrong and bring him back, you enter his mindscape, where you’re confronted with a grim and twisted version of reality. You see, Timmy has a secret, one that’s keeping him trapped in this nightmarish world. Take a deep breath and follow him into the dark recesses of his mind, solving puzzles and escaping the terrifying creatures that lurk there.

Battle an old foe in the bonus game!
Test your skills in the ultimate HOP and jigsaw puzzle!
Enjoy additional art and soundtracks.
Never get lost with the strategy guide.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! devilchili
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 01:44 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 02:33 PM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks! I beta-tested this game several months ago and have been patiently waiting for it to be released. I'm just about to download the demo to refresh my memory, but I'm pretty sure it will be a buy for me. I have enough Game Club credits but, since it's $7.99 with the sale, I think I'll save them in case a game pops up that I want to buy when there isn't a sale lol .

Susan

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 03:14 PM

That would be my thinking too, Susan. laugh

It will be fun to check out the demo of this game today. wave

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 03:33 PM

Hi, Marian!

Unless the title has changed, I just discovered that it's not the same game I beta-tested in January. I've enjoyed the first 2 in the series, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as well, but I'm about to find out lol !

Susan

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 03:39 PM

laugh Well, now the game you beta tested is still waiting in the wings too, so more to look forward to!
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 05:34 PM

Marian, this is the game I was trying to find. Yay, I found it!

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: exalthim2
Marian, this is the game I was trying to find. Yay, I found it!

Mystery solved!! lol

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 07:28 PM

Hi, Marian!

I didn't delete the game I beta-tested, so I checked it and it's the same one. They did quite a bit of re-working (which would explain why it took 7 months to release it) and the title is different, but it's the same. It's as good as I remember, so I'm going to buy it.

I don't know if it's just me, but I haven't been thrilled with the selection of games for the past couple of months because they're all pretty well the same. The Maze series really makes you think and is more puzzle-oriented, so I'm looking forward to playing this one. Perfect time for a sale happydance !

Susan

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 07:35 PM

I see - I hope you enjoy the game and have a pleasant weekend! rah

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/12/17 11:29 PM

Thanks, Marian! You too!
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/13/17 01:10 AM

joy
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/13/17 01:28 AM

Thanks for the heads up Marian,
I also Beta tested this game and was anxious for it to be released. A definite buy for me.

Good to see an Adult type game come out to play, it's been awhile.

Take care.

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 08/13/17 01:51 AM

You have a nice weekend, and I hope you enjoy the game! smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/03/17 01:28 AM

Just saw this and have one question: How "Creepy" is this game? I tried Broken Tower and Subject 360, but ended up not buying them because they both were laden with too much torture, shock and horror for my tender soul. Is this game also creepy?

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/03/17 01:35 AM

I haven't played the game so am unable to answer your question. Maybe someone else will be able to tell you.

What I can tell you is that I recently played Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past, and I thought the warning on that game was unwarranted. I don't know if that's the case with the new Maze game.
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/04/17 12:44 PM

Reenie, I haven't seen any torture yet. The only irritating mechanic is forcing me to find, for example, the second half of a lock combination when I can either work out the missing elements myself or have actually seen them; that doesn't quite amount to torture although it's close. Other than that, Nightmare Realm is a pretty good game. A nightmare creature does annihilate me with a claw occasionally I make the wrong choice, as I do every time, of whether to sneak or make a fast entrance into a new screen. The claw is not scary and leads me to wonder at the creature's motivation. Bad case of nerves on its part, I suppose.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/04/17 05:01 PM

"Bad case of nerves on its part, I suppose."

ha ha ha That is a terrific "review" 8dog. Makes me curious to try it out. What with the holiday sale, I'm thinking of feeding my jones again today . . .
© 2024 GameBoomers Community