GB HOMEPAGE

Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/14/17 02:45 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Eipix Entertainment proudly presents the newest addition to the Phantasmat series!

After a recent accident, you’ve lost your memory. Luckily for you, your husband is there to help. But nothing is as it seems at your farm house. Things quickly take a dark turn as ghostly apparitions appear and you begin the fight of your life! Can you uncover the deadly history behind local dream research and save yourself in time? Find out in this chilling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“I absolutely LOVED this game. It had all the elements of a great, spooky, story. I felt extremely involved in the plot, and actually feared he would catch me. I didn't want it to end! I feel this game is as good as the 1st Phantasmat. I have all the others, but the 1st game and this game are definitely my favorite.” - Marisa, beta tester

“I loved this game. Creepy, with an original storyline. A selection of challenging puzzles and a range of hidden object scenes. This will definitely be a buy for me!” - Jack, beta tester

Stop an insidious presence from another dimension in the bonus game!
Collect hidden dolls and find morphing objects.
Earn all the achievements using the helpful strategy guide.
Fill your souvenir room with hidden goodies!
Enjoy replayable HOPs, mini-games, concept art, soundtrack, and more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! penguin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/14/17 02:56 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/16/17 09:42 AM

Ahh, another Phantasmat game... I always like those. Have to buy it!

catrub

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/16/17 03:07 PM

I hope you enjoy the game, SharonB. Let us know. smile
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/18/17 02:38 PM

Played it! Yes, I did enjoy it. Thanks Marian!

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/18/17 03:05 PM

Thank you for telling us what you thought of the game. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/19/17 06:45 PM

Since I've been known to complain about not enough scary games, thought I'd try to make up for it! Playing this spooky game and loving it. More like this, please!

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/19/17 06:50 PM

Glad you like it, Laurette - hopefully there will be more to come! ghost
Posted By: TLC

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/20/17 04:24 PM

I played this one, it was good but not as good as the other Phantasmats. wavegirl

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/20/17 04:38 PM

Your opinion is appreciated, TLC. wave
Posted By: TLC

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/20/17 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
Your opinion is appreciated, TLC. wave

Thanks Marian. wavegirl
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/30/17 08:30 PM

I just finished it, and it was typically creepy, as are all the Pantasmats. Great graphics, interesting stories, some unique uses of inventory, and some of the innovative mini-games/puzzles were real head-scratchers. It is SO nice to encounter something other than the same old slider or rotator puzzle!

I enjoyed the game, but I think not as much as some of the others. Besides, it had one of the lamest "Bonus Games" that I ever have encountered. I think it took all of ten minutes to play it! It felt tacked on, just so they could re-use their scenes and get more money for a CE. That may sound more sour grapes than I intended, but it was quite a shock to have a good game followed by such vacuity. I know I will replay some of the other Phantasmats, but this isn't likely to be one.

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/30/17 09:23 PM

Thank you for the review, Reenie. Too bad about the disappointing bonus game, but it sounds like a good game otherwise. wave
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/01/17 01:02 AM

Yeah. My strong recommendation is to save your money and buy the SE version!
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/01/17 06:10 AM

Thanks for the great review Reenie, I tried the Demo and have this on my BOGO list.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community