GB HOMEPAGE

Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/16/17 03:05 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Mad Head Games proudly presents the newest addition to the Rite of Passage series!

After 20 years, you receive a message that could lead you to your missing grandfather. You hope for a happy reunion, but things take a dark turn when dangerous creatures invade your world! Do you have what it takes to defeat darkness and save the world? Find out in this gripping hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Learn what really happened 20 years ago in the bonus game!
Find all the hidden collectibles and unlock a special surprise!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, character art, and soundtrack!
Replay hidden-object puzzles until you master them.
Earn fun achievements as you play.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! dance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/16/17 03:27 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Enjoy your day!

Ana wave

Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/16/17 05:10 PM

You too, Ana. smile
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/23/17 06:39 PM

Thanks, Anna. This series has been pretty uneven, for me. Child of the Forest was excellent, original, superb details, extensive scenes, pesky puzzles, and took a long time to play through the CE version. I have it marked to Replay at some point. The Perfect Show was almost as good, but a bit too easy to be challenging. Other games in the series disappointed, and after playing several demos in a row that were not compelling or original, I stopped looking at this series.

Since you recommended The Sword and the Fury, I went back and took a look at this one. I liked what I saw of the Demo Game, and may give it a try later. I just bought the latest Lost Lands and Phantasmat CEs. I think those two will keep me occupied for a while. happydance

Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/23/17 06:58 PM

That sounds like two really good choices, Reenie - enjoy, and have a good weekend. happydance
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 09/23/17 09:49 PM

Yes. Both series have been characterized by excellent games.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community