GB HOMEPAGE

Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 09/26/17 02:35 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Katy and Bob have arrived home after their last adventure, made up with their dad and finally started making themselves useful. One wonderful morning a letter arrived to the family mansion from their friends on the island. In it contained an offer to open a chain of cafes in the local Safari Park. After a little deliberation, the whole family set off at once to the island to strike it rich.

The island adventures continue!

3 colorful locations and 60 exciting levels
More than 10 fun characters
Bonus tasks and tons of trophies
Upgradable team members

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! taz
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 09/26/17 05:15 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: family

Re: Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 11/06/17 03:51 PM

i am enjoying as well.

Re: Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 11/06/17 03:59 PM

Have fun. I too like the Katy and Bob games. Good TMs. wave

Re: Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 11/06/17 05:23 PM

i am on level 8.

Re: Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 11/06/17 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: family
i am on level 8.

It only gets busier from there. laugh

Re: Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 11/06/17 09:43 PM

you must have brought the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community