GB HOMEPAGE

Oops...Big Fish Game Club

Posted By: Cue

Oops...Big Fish Game Club - 10/17/17 05:40 PM

Somehow, I purchased the BigFish Game Club membership. I probably didn't uncheck the option when I bought my last game which is quite irritating in itself. Amazon uses this tactic for "Prime" memberships too.

I cancelled my Game Club membership within minutes and now my club page says my membership cancellation is "pending". I'm not sure what that means. How long does that go on? I don't see the $6.99 fee listed in my purchase history, actually it says Game Club $0.

Anyway, my concern is that when I try to buy something now, the only price that displays is the Club price. I wanted to take advantage of a collector's edition bundle yesterday but couldn't get by this. What happens if I buy something at the club price even though my membership cancellation is "pending"? Does that reinstate the membership?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Oops...Big Fish Game Club - 10/17/17 05:52 PM

I am not an expert on this, but once it says that the cancellation is pending, I think it's safe to say that it's canceled, period. The "pending" bit I believe is just to let you know that it is processing.

The second part of your question I am not sure about. I wouldn't think that it would reinstate your membership if you buy something at the Club price - you are probably seeing the Club price because your cancellation hasn't been completely processed yet. But I don't know this for a fact.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Oops...Big Fish Game Club - 10/18/17 02:19 AM

It’s pending until the next billing cycle. You can purchase using the club price until that time.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Oops...Big Fish Game Club - 10/18/17 03:02 AM

Thanks so much for that information, Ana. wave
Posted By: Cue

Re: Oops...Big Fish Game Club - 10/18/17 02:55 PM

Thanks Ana and Marian. I appreciate the help. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community