GB HOMEPAGE

World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 11/06/17 02:24 PM

You can download World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 here.

Quote:
The exciting second installment of World's Greatest Places Mosaics is here! Take a trip around the world as you solve over 100 puzzles. Learn fun facts and trivia along the way. Play at your own pace with 4 different game modes. Each puzzle is its own reward. Take a trip with World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 today!

More than 100 colorful mosaics puzzles
Try 4 different game modes
Learn more about the world's greatest places
Challenge yourself with logic puzzles

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 11/06/17 03:59 PM

THanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: World's Greatest Places Mosaics 2 - New Puzzle Game on Big Fish - 11/09/17 09:57 PM

I tried the demo, but uninstalled it in less than 5 minutes. It kept changing the selected shape to something else without my telling it to -- you have to constantly watch over on the right side of the screen for what shape is selected.

For example, I was marking off hexagons, completed a row, and when I marked another hexagon in a different row, PFFFFTT! it had changed the shape to a circle without my telling it to and marked the hexagon I was trying to select as a mistake. I don't need that sneaky garbage. Constantly having to check that the game isn't trying to pull a fast one on you has nothing to do with logic or puzzle solving and is not my idea of fun.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community