GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/10/17 10:42 PM

Check out the screens and videos here.

See more videos and news on their FaceBook page Here.

Quote:
Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt is 16th installment of the series. The Beta of the game was released on July 2017. It's the first game to be set in the United States since Shadow Lake in 2012. The collector's edition is set to be released at the end of November as per the MCF tradition.

Happy Gaming!

Ana joy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/10/17 10:45 PM

I always look forward to a new MCF offering around Thanksgiving. Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/10/17 11:20 PM

Wow! Looks stunningly well-done. Can't wait.
Posted By: connie

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/11/17 01:54 PM

Looks Great smile
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/11/17 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Marian
I always look forward to a new MCF offering around Thanksgiving. Thanks, Ana. wave

So do I. I have bought them all, and will get this one asap.
My favorite of the series (not everyone's, I know) is Fate's Carnival.
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/11/17 04:37 PM

I'm playing the survey and I'm hooked. I love the regal intro every time; and I could go for more queenly communications that tease the inner workings of the supernatural department's bureaucracy.

After about 20 minutes of play, I can't decide whether to finish and have to wait for the whole game while my sieve of a brain forgets the action or put this aside for now. Hard call. I have helpful texts turned off and even so I'm getting occasional amusing or intriguing snippets of commentary when I click on an object, a delightful surprise. Also I'm getting enough written material to provide both context and mystery.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/11/17 07:00 PM

I liked Fate's Carnival a lot Tally Ho! Still a few to play that I missed playing for some reason. blush

This is going on my "to buy" list.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/11/17 09:17 PM

I checked, I've played 9 of them.

May have to take advantage of today's 65% off sale to get the 6 I haven't played.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/16/17 10:30 PM

I love them, too. Have played a dozen, and only two were not outright winners. Have replayed several already. They have consistently great puzzles! Some are more like a traditional Adventure game than simply another HO-heavy excursion. I enjoyed both Madame Fate and Fate's Carnival, despite their grim content. Thanks for the heads up on the upcoming game. Yay!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/17/17 12:11 AM

oops Wrong Thread !!
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/17/17 05:11 AM

I tried them. Found out first 3 are just hidden object games. Didn't even get past first couple of screens.
I used free code on Shadow Lake, bought Fate's Carnival, The Black Veil
Posted By: TLC

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/17/17 09:14 PM

I can't wait for it!! joy wavegirl
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/17/17 11:35 PM

Hi, Guybrush!

"Mystery Case Files: Huntsville" was the first casual game I ever played. Look how far we have come lol ! It involved searching for HO with a limited number of hints, and then solving a puzzle at the end of each scene. If you ran out of hints, you were on your own.

Susan
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Mystery Case Files The Revenants Hunt Video - 11/20/17 03:24 PM

Mystery Case Files time again! WooHoo! joy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community