GB HOMEPAGE

Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/17 03:52 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment proudly presents the next chilling installment of Phantasmat!

A fun camping trip takes a dark turn when your friend is kidnapped into the mist! In a land filled with specters and a haunting past, finding her won’t be an easy task. Do you have what it takes to find your friends and get out alive, or will you become the land’s next eternal resident? Find out in this sensational Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Learn more about the blue mist in the bonus chapter!
Get every collectible and souvenir!
Challenge yourself by replaying HOPs and mini-games!
Never get lost with the helpful strategy guide.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! shiver
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/23/17 05:34 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave12
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/04/18 08:36 PM

Just saw this, thanks. About half the games in this series are quite good, while others are too simple, old-fashioned and way too HO heavy to be much fun for me (and one was a horrible "ax murderer" thing ~ ugh). Since you never know what you'll get, I always play the Demo on these. I think Reign of Shadows was my favorite so far. I am downloading the Trial for this one now. happydance

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/04/18 08:39 PM

I haven't tried the demo on this one yet, so no idea what it's like. wave

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/07/18 01:59 AM

I tried the Demo, but don't think I'll go for it. It starts out with a body being dragged through the darkened forest, thrown into a shallow grave, and then dirt is shoveled into it. It doesn't get any "lighter" from there. I played the whole Demo, but despite the intriguing game play, I really don't enjoy the macabre to this extent. Fortunately, there are LOTS of other choices out there!

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/07/18 03:23 AM

Maybe the next game in the series will be more to your liking. wave
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/07/18 03:20 PM

I'm going to try Reign of Shadows as I have about given up on Phantasmat.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/07/18 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Reenie
I tried the Demo, but don't think I'll go for it. It starts out with a body being dragged through the darkened forest, thrown into a shallow grave, and then dirt is shoveled into it. It doesn't get any "lighter" from there. I played the whole Demo, but despite the intriguing game play, I really don't enjoy the macabre to this extent. Fortunately, there are LOTS of other choices out there!

Well this could be right up MY street. Better go check it out laugh

EDIT :

Been and bought some of the games in the series today - whilst the sale is still on grin

['Course I'm definitely going to blame Marian for my doing that. She is the temptress that sits on my shoulder rotfl]
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/07/18 07:15 PM

That darn Marian huh? lol

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/08/18 12:07 AM

The other nice thing about it is that you can choose to turn off the Pop-Ups. I was tempted to buy the game, despite its grim content, just to enjoy that. I guess the developers ARE listening to us.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/08/18 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Reenie
The other nice thing about it is that you can choose to turn off the Pop-Ups.

I've never seen a working option to turn off pop-ups.
That would indeed be welcome.

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/08/18 02:57 AM

Yes, I hope it is a harbinger of future game options. happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/08/18 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
That darn Marian huh? lol

taz lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community