GB HOMEPAGE

Dark City: London - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Dark City: London - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/29/17 03:28 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Dark City: London here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
4Friends Games presents the first adventure in a brand-new series!

London is about to celebrate the opening of the world's largest clock tower, until a headless ghost appears, threatening to destroy London and murder hundreds at the opening ceremony. Investigate the dark alleys and gather clues to hunt down the killer and unlock the deadly secrets hidden inside the clock tower. Can you save London? Find out in this Victorian hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! joy2
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dark City: London - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/29/17 04:48 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave12
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Dark City: London - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/30/17 08:07 PM

I gave the Trial Game a spin, and found it well drawn and providing some new game features with regard to the HO scenes, but the game is plagued with annoying and way too frequent pop-ups. It also is a very easy game, so if you are looking for a head-scratcher, this isn't it. A lot of people buy BF games without playing the Trial first, but I suggest folks do play it for this one, to see if it suits their taste.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dark City: London - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/31/17 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Reenie
I gave the Trial Game a spin, and found it well drawn and providing some new game features with regard to the HO scenes, but the game is plagued with annoying and way too frequent pop-ups.

Even with the SE?
That's bad.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Dark City: London - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/31/17 08:13 PM

Don't know, as I only play the SE if a CE is not available. You'll have to wait for someone else to comment.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community