GB HOMEPAGE

BF sales "deal"

Posted By: Laurette

BF sales "deal" - 01/03/18 08:13 PM

Just discovered something interesting about BF. I tried to purchase an SE game using my game credit and found out they were still charging the "sale" price. To me that seems dishonest. If they took $6.99 from my credit card, I shouldn't have to pay anything.

Just a "heads up."
Posted By: Marian

Re: BF sales "deal" - 01/03/18 09:07 PM

What game were you trying to purchase, Laurette?

The reason I ask is because if it is the Daily Deal game, for example, you can only pick it up if you pay the $2.99 sale price on the day that it is actually a Daily Deal, even if you have game credits available. You have to wait until the next day, when it is no longer a Daily Deal, and then it will allow you to use a game credit on it without paying anything else.

In my example above, there's nothing dishonest about it. When a game is the Daily Deal, the price is fixed at $2.99. If you want to get it with a game credit and pay nothing more, wait until it is no longer the Daily Deal. wave12
Posted By: Laurette

Re: BF sales "deal" - 01/03/18 10:02 PM

Marian: Before when I tried to use a credit on a deal, I was informed I couldn't. So, I tried again, it showed I used a game credit, and still owed the balance. That's why I called it dishonest.

Thank you for your input.
Posted By: Marian

Re: BF sales "deal" - 01/03/18 10:18 PM

I am positive that Big Fish would want to be notified if that is what the system showed; you should write to them if you have not already. I am certain it is not their intention to have it play out that way. wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community