GB HOMEPAGE

Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time

Posted By: Reenie

Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time - 02/03/18 02:33 AM

Finally got around to this one. It is marvelously fun. It is logical, has no silly "find-and-use-it" children's stuff and no self-congratulatory pop-ups to break the wall. More like an Adventure game than a Casual. A couple of HO-ish scenes, but even those were a twist on the idea. I have finished the first chapter of the two in this set, have been carried along by the story, and have laughed aloud at the endless noir clichés of the main character's conversations and internal musings. Like many heroes in that genre, he gets blown up, pushed off a cliff, trapped in an inferno, shot at, sabotaged and knocked unconscious repeatedly, but never seems the slightest bit discomfited by it. grin

The game includes Chapter One and Chapter Two. I guess when I finish it, I need to look up a Chapter Three, if there is one? I have forgotten the chatter about this game that occurred last year.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time - 02/03/18 02:55 AM

Flames of Time and Blood of Eternity are the two Adam Wolfes currently available. Elsewhere the developer has said that there will maybe be more episodes in the future, but that was all that I could find on the subject.

Everyone here (as far as I can remember) enjoyed these games. wave
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time - 02/04/18 03:47 AM

I take it Blood of Eternity is the next Chapter(s) in the story? Going to look now.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time - 02/04/18 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Reenie
I take it Blood of Eternity is the next Chapter(s) in the story? Going to look now.

You can find it here. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time - 02/04/18 11:03 AM

Yes. I thought the Adam Wolfe games were excellent !! thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community