GB HOMEPAGE

Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition

Posted By: family

Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/09/18 08:14 PM

how do you open the safe. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/09/18 08:28 PM

I don't remember, but maybe the walkthrough here would help.

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/09/18 09:18 PM

there us a room with numbers and a safe after you put the flower in and the safe number is 6583, the walkthrought and guide is uncompleted. cool lab puppy

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/10/18 03:55 PM

All I remember at this point is that I finished the game a couple of years ago and did not experience any problems with it. It's too long ago for me to remember any details, though.

I see one part of the walkthrough that says this:

Quote:
Use the flower key.
Touch the picture, take Jessie's drawing.
Place Jessie's drawings; touch the pages.
Use the frame pieces.
Trigger a mini-game.
Solution: M-I-C-H-E-L-L-E.
Take the mother's locket.
Return to the police van.

In the screenshot pictures accompanying this, there is a picture of what looks like a safe. That's all I can find.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/10/18 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: family
there us a room with numbers and a safe after you put the flower in and the safe number is 6583, the walkthrough and guide is uncompleted.

If you've got the "Collector's Edition" it should have a built-in guide that includes the "bonus" game.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/10/18 07:42 PM

The guides in the games are never incomplete. The testing that goes through them to make sure they are accurate are intensive.

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/10/18 07:44 PM

the room is where you pour wine and a number comes up, pour water same thing, put keys in the lock same thing coffee into coffee mill same thing , spray plate, clean same thing and the safe is there.

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/10/18 08:05 PM

I don't how far along you are in the game, but there is a complete video walkthrough here. It is in nineteen parts including the bonus chapter.

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/11/18 03:50 AM

it is part 2.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/11/18 02:52 PM

You have the numbers for the safe - 6583? Or are you looking for a code to open the safe? Does the safe have keys you punch or a dial? I played the game a long time ago and really can't recall any details.

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/11/18 05:27 PM

it is after you put the stone flower in and get people who died and sun token in it.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/11/18 08:36 PM

I think I figured out where you are. There are items on shelves, including the safe. You have to use the items at the bottom of the screen, place them in the correct places, and there are numbers behind some of the places. You can find the solution in Part 2 of the video walkthrough. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=__XxflJjdm4 After you place all the items and have revealed all the numbers, click on the paper on the shelf on the right for a clue to open the safe. You just click through the numbers on each of the buttons to enter the code. Sometimes the code numbers are not the same as the walkthrough. You have to look at the paper with the code on it and the numbers on the shelves.

Re: Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition - 03/11/18 11:07 PM

thank you guys very much and sparkle you are right.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community