GB HOMEPAGE

Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition

Posted By: family

Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition - 03/28/18 06:39 PM

what are the collectibles. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition - 03/29/18 03:00 AM

As I said before, try checking out the player reviews and also the demo for the game. The player reviewer pennmom usually mentions collectibles if there are any.

Re: Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition - 03/29/18 03:30 AM

i did they stop posting them.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition - 03/29/18 02:51 PM

That reviewer still mentions collectibles. If you found a review where she doesn't mention them, it's probably because it was an older game that didn't have any.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition - 03/29/18 03:07 PM

https://www.bigfishgames.com/games/11461/redemption-cemetery-at-deaths-door-ce/?pc

According to this, there are collectibles. When you look up a game on BFG website, make sure you choose the PC versions. The iPhone and iPad versions don't have the full information. It appears the demo is no longer available. But reviews are.

Re: Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition - 03/29/18 05:35 PM

i found it in the guide, i have 1 collectible.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community