GB HOMEPAGE

Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/18/18 03:08 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Domini Games brings you a spine-chilling new series in Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us!

It’s Halloween, and your dad has invited you to celebrate with him in your hometown. You’re excited for your reunion, but your joy is quickly overshadowed by eerie creatures invading your home! It’s up to you to delve into your family’s secret history and stop them. Do you have what it takes to save the town from a terrible fate before it’s too late? Find out in this thrilling hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Stop ghosts from using a magic camera in the bonus game!
Collectible photos, interviews, and films to find!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, art, music, videos, and more!
Replay your favorite mini-games and HOPs!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! ghost witch zombie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/18/18 04:14 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/29/18 03:51 PM

Hi, Marian!

I picked this up in BFG's BOGO sale on the weekend and am really enjoying it. If you prefer an alternative to the HO scenes (many of which are interactive) or you just can't find that elusive last item and don't want to get a hint, you can play "Match 3". The graphics are excellent, the puzzles can be played on either the "Easy" or "Hard" levels, and it's a fun game to play with only a few days left until Halloween.

Susan

Re: Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/29/18 04:18 PM

Susan, I just finished this game, and I really enjoyed it. Lots of fun. Jackpumpkin

Thank you for letting players know about the game. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/29/18 06:56 PM

Hi, Marian!

I played on and off yesterday and still haven't finished the main game yet. I wanted to buy it after I finished the demo, but I've been waiting for a good BFG sale to pick it up. I grew up watching Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Vincent Price and Peter Lorre, so it takes a lot to scare me. The monsters in this game were very well done and I did jump a few times lol ! As you said, it's lots of fun.

Susan
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/29/18 07:05 PM

Thanks for the info Susie07 and Marian!

Re: Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/29/18 07:09 PM

It is a game that I will think to play around next Halloween, too. Jackpumpkin
Posted By: family

Re: Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 11/10/18 04:57 AM

i enjoy the demo.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community