GB HOMEPAGE

Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/25/18 03:09 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Prepare for a ghoulishly good time in this chilling installment of the Haunted Manor series from Eipix Entertainment!

It was supposed to be a simple, festive Halloween party with your closest friends and family. But when your guests start going missing, you realize something more sinister is at play. Have forces from beyond the grave really risen to seek their revenge? And what is the secret they hide? There won’t be any treats unless you survive their tricks in this spooky hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Explore with Regina's sister, Marianne, in the bonus game!
Assemble a Halloween costume, repair unique locks, and more to earn achievements!
There are numerous hidden flying witches and morphing objects to find!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, concept art, videos, and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! ghost zombie witch
Posted By: Mad

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/25/18 10:09 PM

Right on target with this release, eh ?? evil

Thanks, Marian laugh

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/25/18 10:19 PM

Yes, Big Fish seems to have a definite Halloween vibe going, and I am enjoying that. ghost grin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/25/18 11:50 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: family

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/18 02:38 AM

i love it, and i am enjoying it.

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/18 02:57 AM

Good to hear, family. happydance
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/18 01:45 PM

Granny Gruff, one of the reviewers that I pay attention to on BFG along with LunaNik, has reviewed a total of 685 games; of those, Granny Gruff has given 30 games five stars. That's about 4.38% of the total. This one got five stars from her, so I'm trying it with some optimism I'll like it on the basis of how picky she is. If she likes a game, I usually but not always will as well.

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 10/26/18 03:08 PM

I would be interested in hearing what you think of the game, 8dognight.
Posted By: family

Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - 08/16/19 08:23 PM

bought it and loving it.

Re: Haunted Manor: Halloween's Uninvited Guest Collector's Edition - 08/16/19 08:37 PM

I am glad you like it! I thought it was a fun game.

There are so many Collector's Editions that it is really easy to overlook some great titles, so thanks for letting us know your opinion on the game. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community