GB HOMEPAGE

Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/20/18 02:57 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Brave Giant Studio presents the biggest holiday adventure of the season in the newest addition to the Yuletide Legends series!

Santa’s been arrested! Someone’s framed him for stealing presents and stolen his voice! It’s up to you as a world-renown holiday detective to crack the case, but there’s much more than simple tricks at play. Can you clear Santa’s name and save Christmas before it’s too late? Find out in this spellbinding hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Save Christmas by healing Santa in the bonus game!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, concept art, music, and more!
Replay the defeat of Krampus and the evil teddy in your favorite mini-games.
Unlock achievements and gather character collectibles as you play!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! santadance reindeer
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/20/18 03:20 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/20/18 07:10 PM

Thanks Marian reindeer
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/20/18 07:38 PM

Thanks Marian. I just started last years, last night.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/22/18 12:29 AM

Marian, is this like the Christmas Stories series? I have played a few of those (The Nutcracker was my favorite) and found them cute and cartoony, but so easy that they seem to be more for children than for adults.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/22/18 12:44 AM

I really don't know, Reenie. I haven't looked at the demo yet either. What I do know is that the last two Yuletide Legends games were done by Daily Magic and that this one apparently is by Brave Giant Studios.

Maybe someone else can provide insight into the difficulty level.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 12/22/18 03:14 AM

happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community