GB HOMEPAGE

12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 12/22/18 03:32 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Hercules is back and he’s about to embark on an adventure that leads to love and romance!

After meeting a distraught young woman on the shore, Hercules learns that her sister, as well as her lovable cat, have been kidnapped by vicious Cretans. Thankfully, these villains are also braggarts and left clues to their whereabouts. Now, Hercules must follow them to find the girl, and have a chance at winning Megara’s favor.

Sub-levels for additional game depth
Romance & cute kittens
Access wallpapers featuring game art
Integrated strategy guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! santadance reindeer
Posted By: connie

Re: 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 12/22/18 07:26 PM

Thanks Marian santadance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 12/22/18 07:27 PM

Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 12/22/18 08:33 PM

Thank you Marian.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara Collector's Edition - New TM on Big Fish - 12/23/18 02:54 AM

Thanks Marian.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community