GB HOMEPAGE

Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/03/19 03:27 PM

Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment proudly presents Dreadful Tales - a chilling new series from the makers of Myths of the World and Dead Reckoning!

The Spencers picked up an abandoned country estate for cheap, hoping to flip it and turn a profit, but when they come to check out the property, they discover it has dark secrets hidden inside its walls. A creature begins to terrorize them, rifling through their things, smashing furniture and causing a ruckus, but soon their annoyance turns into terror. Can they escape something that lives within the very walls themselves? Find out in this terrifying hidden object puzzle adventure game!

Escape the Grave Estate and reveal its dark past in the bonus chapter!
Replay your favorite HOPS, mini-games, and earn achievements!
Find all morph objects, collectibles, and souvenirs!
Enjoy exclusive art, wallpapers, music, videos, and more!
Never get lost with the strategy guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! shiver
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/03/19 03:36 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/03/19 04:44 PM

Thank-you, Marian.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/03/19 08:13 PM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/03/19 09:06 PM

Thanks, Marian!
Posted By: connie

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/03/19 09:49 PM

Thanks Marian
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/05/19 05:26 PM

Hi, Marian!

I enjoyed the demo, so I just picked it up during BF's sale. Even though it's another game that involves the supernatural, it does contain an element of mystery, and I can't stop playing because I want to see what happens next.

Susan

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/06/19 12:44 AM

Sounds good, Susan! Thanks for letting us know, and have a nice weekend. smile
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/06/19 10:18 PM

I picked it up too - Pretty good game with decent puzzles. Made me jump a couple of times. eek

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/06/19 10:48 PM

Glad you're enjoying it, Tally Ho!
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 01/07/19 03:29 AM

Hi, Tally Ho!

I finished it a little while ago and thought it was an excellent game. The storyline was compelling (although at the first sign of that creature I would have been demanding my money back for the house <G>) and I also jumped more than once lol . The HO scenes were different than the norm and I enjoyed the puzzles.

Susan

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/28/19 07:27 PM

I am playing this right now and agree with those who have recommended it. It's definitely one of the best HOPAs I have played in a while.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/28/19 08:21 PM

Thanks for that info Marian.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 02/28/19 09:45 PM

I played Dreadful Tales: The Space Between and found it unusual (creative), creepy (but not TOO creepy) and full of good puzzles (the main criteria for me).

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/01/19 12:08 AM

I agree, Reenie. I will replay it at some point, too.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Dreadful Tales: The Space Between Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish - 03/02/19 02:46 AM

Yes! I also loved this game and will definitely be playing it again. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community