GB HOMEPAGE

Let's Travel: Welcome to France - New Match 3 on Big Fish

Posted By: Marian

Let's Travel: Welcome to France - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 02/05/24 04:25 PM

You can download Let's Travel: Welcome to France here.

Introducing "Let's Travel: Welcome to France" – Your Passport to Match-3 puzzle paradise! Immerse yourself in the allure of this picturesque country as you swap, match, and explore your way through iconic landmarks and charming locales! Get ready to indulge your wanderlust and satisfy your puzzle-solving cravings as you discover France's hidden treasures and conquer a myriad of Match-3 challenges, each more delightful and rewarding than the last. Explore the vibrant markets of Nice, the lavender fields of Provence, and the mysteries of the Louvre Museum along the way! Let's go explore!

Choose from three Difficulty levels!
Solve over 30 puzzles and open France for yourself!
Explore 100 levels for hours of gameplay!
Relax to incredible soundtracks with native instruments!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! smile
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Let's Travel: Welcome to France - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 02/05/24 05:34 PM

Thanks Marian! I played Let's Travel: Welcome to Ukraine a while back and liked it well enough, so I will pick this one up also.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Let's Travel: Welcome to France - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 02/05/24 09:33 PM

Sounds good, ob! Thanks for letting me know. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Let's Travel: Welcome to France - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 02/05/24 11:32 PM

Thanks, Marian!
Posted By: Graphium_Studio

Re: Let's Travel: Welcome to France - New Match 3 on Big Fish - 02/06/24 03:19 PM

Thank you, Marian!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community