GB HOMEPAGE

Jericho: Clive Barker

Posted By: GoGirl

Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 02:35 PM

Hi: I am following the You-Tube example of each stage of the game. However, I cannot complete Stage 3: Out of the Frying pan; part 2. Can some one send me a saved game for Stage 3: Tortured Soul? I would like to finish the game?

I know there is a complicated way to get unlimited health/amino as well, but I don't know how to do that.

Anyway, If how someone has a saved game. I have Win. XP/ PC gaming.

Thanks,
GG
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 04:17 PM

It's a good game isn't it. Sorry I don't have saved games but the 1st time I played this my granddaughter got passed this part for me. Is there someone who could do this for you? If I got passed shooting the undead off the walls then those flying things always mopped up my crew. Played this 3 times and after 1st this didn't bother me. I wonder what his books are like.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 04:37 PM

I used God Mode to get through. lol

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 04:41 PM

I didn't know they had a god mode - maybe PS doesn't. That ain't fair. Gave it to family now I wish I hadn't. Undying is a fright too - good game

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 04:46 PM

Ahhhhh......Yankee, you just triggered my memory. I played Undying, not Jericho. oops

Is Jericho along the same lines?
Posted By: traveler

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Yankee Clipper
I wonder what his books are like.

They are probably an acquired taste. They're very gruesome. I tried to read one but when I came to the part where a monstrous person tore apart some dogs...dogs of my breed...I just couldn't read any further.

Gil.

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 04:53 PM

I found a file here that states save game. I have no idea what it is, so I am not recommending you download it, just letting you know it is there.

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 06:47 PM

Ana, entirely different story, setting and time - really time goes back and forth in Jrcho. I preferrd J to U. J has more action and better monsters.
Traveler - I understand - our pets are special. I don't read anymore anyway - too much gaming.
Posted By: GoGirl

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 07:14 PM

Hi: The saved game was valid, however, it was the very ending.Does anyone know how to get into"God Mode" while playing the game. I have Win. XP;I already registered for the Domiator Daamge.

I do so want 2 finish the game.

Hugs
GG

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 08:13 PM

GoGirl, I was unable to find a GodMode for Jericho. sad

Yankee, I am tempted to buy it. grin

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 01/30/11 09:09 PM

Yea Ana it shouldn't cost very much now as it's an older game. Amazon should have it. I don't know about the PC controls but PS controls most easy/sensible.
I wonder what kind of neighbor Clive B. is?
Posted By: Smiley456

Re: Jericho: Clive Barker - 02/01/11 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: GoGirl
Hi: The saved game was valid, however, it was the very ending.Does anyone know how to get into"God Mode" while playing the game. I have Win. XP;I already registered for the Domiator Daamge.

I do so want 2 finish the game.

Hugs
GG

I don't have a saved game, but I have the Unlocker tool lying on my external hard drive. And if I remember correctly it unlocks unlimited ammo, god mode (if I remember correctly) and some other nice options smile

Let me know if you want me to upload it
© 2024 GameBoomers Community