Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld

Posted by: looney4labs

Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/04/12 10:57 AM

are all on sale for 75% off at Steam . I haven't seen any information about how long this sale will run, so if you've longing to go adventuring with Lara, this might be a good time.wave
Posted by: hagatha

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/05/12 02:27 AM

I haven't gone adventuring for a long time. Maybe I'll have a look-see, play some Lara.

I shouldn't, though. I've been bad, already bought several games on Steam and GOG this past couple of months. There's just no time for it all, so many game to play. It's like a full-time job, only fun. grin

I even have an unfinished game of BG2 hanging around. I never did finish Skyrim, come to think of it.

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/05/12 10:03 AM

I also have lots of those lying around. I consider them to be fun insurance.
Posted by: misslilo

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/05/12 03:39 PM

Same here, lol smile

Although I keep thinking I'll get more time, when I retire razz
Posted by: hagatha

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/05/12 05:26 PM

misslilo, I did retire recently and somehow there still isn't enough time. Now I have more time to browse the game sites for things I missed over the last ten years.
Posted by: Mad

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/06/12 12:43 PM

I've been retired for YEARS and yet my unplayed stack is bigger than ever !! lol lol lol
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/08/12 05:00 AM

I have all three games and love playing them over and over! All the TR Adventures Games are my favorite Darkside games. The Myst series are my favorite Adventure Games.

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/08/12 11:52 AM

Gerry, do you find new stuff when you replay...little touches or details you might not have noticed on the initial play through?
Posted by: Kaki's Sister

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/09/12 05:18 AM

Absolutely l4l. It's amazing how you notice little things that you missed. I also pick up on different ways to get around or places to hide to catch my breath before I face the next challenge.

Re: Lara Croft Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld - 11/09/12 11:23 AM

I love it when games have "legs".