GB HOMEPAGE

Fallout Las Vegas

Posted By: Atheen

Fallout Las Vegas - 12/09/12 06:04 PM

Hi, Gameboomers! I just got a new PC and my 2nd hand copy of this game yesterday and am eager to begin. The game installed without a hitch, but is a little strange when I try to play. The main character will NOT walk without long pauses. I have the game on Hi Defination, as recommended, my video card is good enough, I think. To help, here are the stats for my new HP Envy:
8 GB Memory
AMD FX(tm)-6120 Six-Core Processor
2AC8 1.2
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
v8.09
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
WDC WD10EZEX-60ZF5A0 SCSI Disk Device

Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Fallout Las Vegas - 12/09/12 08:13 PM

Atheen, Caps Lock toggles run. Did you hit that by accident? Is he overburdened with weight?

If it is not one of those, it could be a bug. Let us know. wave12

Re: Fallout Las Vegas - 12/09/12 08:35 PM

No and No. I have played Fallout 1, 2 and 3, so know about the toggle. It is playing better now, but still hard to make the character move and that won't do!

Any other suggestion?

Re: Fallout Las Vegas - 12/09/12 08:36 PM

O. Forgot to say that she was not overburdened as she hasn't actually picked up much so far.
Thanx!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Fallout Las Vegas - 12/10/12 12:33 AM

Would you like to be moved to Glitches where maybe they can give you computer performance tips?

Re: Fallout Las Vegas - 12/10/12 03:01 AM

Well, this is embarrassing. My new computer's keyboard is not working right. I plugged in the old keyboard and I'm off and running! Thank you for your patience! I can always count on GameBoomers!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Fallout Las Vegas - 12/10/12 04:55 AM

Atheen, that is funny. I have had similar things happen to me. :lol:
© 2024 GameBoomers Community