GB HOMEPAGE

Tomb Raider (2013)

Posted By: Feeb88

Tomb Raider (2013) - 12/13/12 12:11 PM

I know there are fans of the franchise around, so I thought I'd share this vid: roughly an hour of gameplay, with developer commentary.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) - 12/13/12 05:14 PM

Thanks, Feeb! thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) - 12/13/12 07:10 PM

Thanks Feeb wave12 I take it you will be playing?
Posted By: Feeb88

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) - 12/14/12 09:17 AM

Yup. Assuming, of course, that I'm able to squeeze it in between Dead Space 3 and The Last of Us - and that Beyond: Two Souls doesn't drop first. The front end of 2013 is looking unusually packed for yours truly, gaming-wise!*

This'll be my first Tomb Raider since...Last Revelation? Yeah, so a while. I've played demos of the newer ones, but there always seemed to be another game to get to first, y'know? (Case in point, see above, haha.) I'm curious to hear what longtime fans think of the changes to the gameplay, not to mention to Lara herself. The survivalist aspect looks promising, but I'm hoping all the skill grinding/item upgrading doesn't become tedious - a less pretentious-sounding way of saying "take you out of the experience," 'cause, yeah, I know, it's a game, and all that.

*Oh, there's also Metro: Last Light and a new Splinter Cell to pick up eventually, as well. Ahem. My poor, weeping wallet.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) - 12/14/12 11:19 AM

I love Tomb Raider Games! I have them all and continue to replay them all! I to hope this new one will not loose the traditional feel of Lara and the fun of playing TR games!

I just watched the complete video and the game looks fantastic! Can't wait for March to get here!
Posted By: marie

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) - 12/15/12 07:44 PM

The looks very promising but I like Feeb88 will be bankrupt if I get all the games that are due out next year. I plan on getting the games such as Splinter (played all the previous ones)Beyond Two Souls and possibly The Last of Us.

Currently finishing Assassins Creed 3 and going to start Farcry 3 shortly.

Thanks for the vido Feeb88, it rocked!

Marie santa
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) - 12/16/12 01:13 AM

Well, if you've been good this year, maybe Santa will bring you some preorders. puppy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community