GB HOMEPAGE

Morrowind on Steam :)

Posted By: Tracy

Morrowind on Steam :) - 03/02/13 07:24 PM

Hi everyone. I was starting to get back into Morrowind yet again recently because the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim got me in the mood for it, and then my hubby accidentally mailed my Morrowind disc back to Netflix intstead of the movie we had rented. LOL Well, I was in need of a fix, so last night I found Morrowind on Steam and bought it. Well, I'm more thrilled than I can say because when I was trying to play the DLCs for that game, I could never play them both at once, and I always had an issue with intalling Bloodmoon. With the Steam version, both DLCS are automatically installed so I don't have to worry about trying to get them to run this time----talk about awesome!

This is the easiest time I've ever had installing and playing Morrowind w/ the DLCS and so I just had to tell you guys in case anyone else might've had the same problems that I used to have with the discs. smile

Now I can travel to Soltheim and Mournhold anytime I want and man is that cool! lol lol

Tracy, off to dive into Morrowind again and hoping that hubby isn't expecting help around the house today! wink
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Morrowind on Steam :) - 03/03/13 01:44 AM

WoooHoooo Tracy, I'm so glad you are having fun! wave
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Morrowind on Steam :) - 03/03/13 02:31 AM

Thanks Looney!

Tracy, who is having such fun being a Dunmer this time around. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community