GB HOMEPAGE

Skyrim 2013

Posted By: Annie

Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 04:57 PM

I hope I'm not repeating something someone else has already posted -- The new Grosjean Brothers' Skyrim fanvid is out!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 06:07 PM

Wooohoooo...thanks, Annie puppy
Posted By: Rowan

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 06:31 PM

That was sooo funny! This is the first one I've seen. I'll go back and see some oldies. thumbsup

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 06:58 PM

It makes me want to make a fanvid too!

Looney: where did you get your cute little dog?

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 07:32 PM

Annie, that is a picture of the first day we brought home Solo Lee, our 2nd chocolate lab. he was jumping after toys. We lost him to a very aggressive bone cancer a couple of years ago.
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 08:01 PM

Looney--I just wanted to jump in and stay that I'm sorry about your beautiful boy. frown I hope that you guys had alot of wonderful years with him and lots of memories to keep you going. smile

PS We lost our Golden Retreiver Sandy this past October to a sarcoma, and before her our first Golden "Bob" had bone cancer too. frown They're all so precious and it is SO hard to let them go isn't it? SIGH

Hugs from one dog (and cat)Mommy to another,
Tracy

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 09:42 PM

I'm sorry too, Looney. I can tell from his picture that he was a sweetie. I hope I didn't upset you by asking, it's just that he's so cute.

It is hard to lose them. And Tracy, I'm sorry for your loss too.

My own losses are still ahead of me and I know it's going to be hard to bear.

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 10:22 PM

Hi Tracy, yes it is. The hole in your heart never quite heals, does it? But even knowing ahead of time it's gonna hurt, the joy they bring us is worth it. I'm so sorry for about Bob and Sandy.

Annie, you didn't make me sad. I'm always happy when someone appreciates my babies. We had 10 very good years, and then the cancer hit and he went down hill very rapidly. We were trying to save him, but the cancer was just too aggressive. They would have had to remove all his ribs on one side and that was just too much. It was time to let him rest. No day goes by without a thought of our Solo.

We love our Skywalker (our chocolate lab now) but of course, one does not replace the other. The new one just expands our ability to love. puppy
Posted By: lanlynk

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/07/13 11:22 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this. What a riot! I had seen a short video they made, but didn't realize there were more out there. They did a good job with this one.

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/08/13 12:26 AM

Lanlynk -- The boys really put a lot of effort into this one. They had a fund raiser last year so that they could make this one really good.

However, I don't see how they could even think of selling their rare house Khajiit.

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/08/13 12:29 AM

Tracy and Looney -- how awful to have to watch your "kids" being so terribly ill. I have been thinking about Solo Lee, Sandy and Bob all afternoon.

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/08/13 03:51 PM

thanks Annie
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Skyrim 2013 - 04/13/13 05:44 AM

Awww Annie....thank you so much for your sweet thoughts! When I think of Bob and Sandy now, I don't remember the ill times or the putting them to sleep part (although, God, was that hard to do!!!) But I think of their sweet smiles and the way they'd run to me when we were playing, or the way they felt in my arms while we snuggled by the tv, etc. etc. They were such wonderful babies---I'll never, ever forget them. smile

Tracy, who only wishes that they all could live as long as we do
© 2024 GameBoomers Community