Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Posted by: Tracy

Elder Scrolls Online Beta - 04/25/13 08:22 PM

HI everyone. I just wanted to post because I just signed up for the Elder Scrolls Online beta and I'm so excited! I don't know if they'll pick me as one of the testers, but I hope so. To be honest I'm not really "into" multiplayer games, BUT, after looking at the screenshots and seeing all the different places that this game will take you to, I just couldn't resist. smile

Here's hoping that there will be some single-player parts along the way---if not, I just might have to learn how to "play well with others". LOL

Tracy
Posted by: looney4labs

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta - 04/25/13 10:14 PM

You'll have to let us know what you think as long as there is no NDA. puppy
Posted by: Annie

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta - 04/26/13 08:55 PM

Oh, Tracy, how exciting? Are there places we haven't been too? Are you allowed to talk?

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta - 04/27/13 04:29 PM

Hi guys. Looney---I'm not sure what NDA is (lol) is that a multiplayer thing? wink

Also, Annie, I haven't been picked yet as one of the beta testers so I'm not sure if I will actually get to play through the beta, but if I do I promise to come back and tell whatever I'm allowed to! smile

OH and from what I can tell, you get to go to Stros M'Kai (I'm not sure which race is from that island) and Summerset (the Aldmeri Dominion) so I think it's going to be cool. Hopefully they'll let you see other places too, but for now I know about those two for sure. wink

Tracy, checking email frequently to see if they've added me to the beta testers!
Posted by: looney4labs

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta - 04/27/13 06:34 PM

Tracy, NDA is a Non Disclosure Agreement which is pretty standard for some levels of Testing, but not for others. luck
Posted by: Annie

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta - 04/28/13 12:48 PM

Stros M'kai! Too cool! I really hope you get accepted. happydance

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta - 04/28/13 01:51 PM

Thanks guys!

Tracy smile