GB HOMEPAGE

bioshock 2

Posted By: merrick

bioshock 2 - 06/18/13 07:22 PM

I wonder if anyone can help with this problem,
The game requires that the dvd needs to be in all the time. thats the problem, I'm only about a third into the game and the dvd is now marked.
Its not going to be long before it becomes unplayable, I'v tried a no-cd crack but the game keeps crashing. can anyone help?
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: bioshock 2 - 06/18/13 08:17 PM

Merrick, I can't find any info on this that would help you. I can find BioShock 2 support phone numbers for US and Canada, but not the UK.

I did find an advocate email on their website:

Quote:
We are currently making improvements to our customer service. If you have reached out to customer service/technical support and are unhappy with your experience or do not feel your expectations have been met, please reach out to our 2K Games Advocate at www.2kgames.com/advocate.

I don't know that they can help but it won't hurt to send them an email. luck

Have you tried to remove the mark on the disk?

Re: bioshock 2 - 06/18/13 10:13 PM

The trouble with doing that is if the dvd is ever returned and examined they may blame me for mark

Re: bioshock 2 - 06/18/13 10:43 PM

It seems there should be some provision to take care of that, but Mr. Google is not leading me to it. wave

Re: bioshock 2 - 06/20/13 06:16 PM

I have tried contacting "2k support" but after a day still havn't had a reply

Re: bioshock 2 - 06/20/13 09:02 PM

Merrick, I hope they get back to you. wave

Re: bioshock 2 - 07/04/13 11:13 PM

After a couple of weeks, they offered to "give" me a new dvd at a cost of about £4 for a game I only
paid £5 for. In future I will start buying them through "Gamersgate" or "Steam" where you can just download them again and keep a library

Re: bioshock 2 - 07/05/13 12:06 AM

Maverick, I can see how that would not be a good deal for you. Thanks for letting us know. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community