GB HOMEPAGE

What next?

Posted By: Atheen

What next? - 10/18/13 04:57 PM

I have played the heck out of Skyrim - 3 times thru. I went back and played Fallout 3 times 3! I loved those games! Can someone suggest a game of equal fun and challenge to play next? I did try Fallout: Las Vegas and did not really like it. If anyone knows the next great game or other great game, it will be a GameBoomer! Thank you
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: What next? - 10/18/13 07:23 PM

Glad you enjoyed those games, Atheen. wave
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: What next? - 10/18/13 11:49 PM

How about Oblivion and Morrowind? They are older games but good ones in fact I preferred those to Skyrim. I played Ob. 7 times. If you like shooters the Resistance trilogy is good and if you have PS3 Killzone 2 and 3 are excellent. Although KZ3 freezes at times. KZ2 is my favorite game of all.

Go to amazon and look up RPS's.
Posted By: Atheen

Re: What next? - 10/19/13 12:00 AM

Thanks for some fresh ideas! I'll look into them. BTW, I simply forgot Oblivion that I will definitely go back to sometime. A great game. For some reason I didn't like Morrowwind, but may give it another chance. Thank you!
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: What next? - 10/19/13 12:31 AM

I'm with you on the M'Wind thing. Oblivion is my 2nd favorite game. When my hero had to eliminate the sanctuary in Cheydenhal I worried who would feed Shemer. I even named one of my cats ShemerBaby.

Amazon has helped me alot and I'm going to be more descriminating about the games I buy. That is I'll research them more befor buying. I do like those shooters.

Let us know what you end up playing
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: What next? - 10/19/13 03:29 AM

How about the first Witcher game?
Posted By: oldman

Re: What next? - 10/19/13 08:32 AM

A couple of games similar to Elder Scrolls games that people sometimes overlook are: Risen and Two Worlds. They are pretty absorbing and have similar styles of gameplay.
Posted By: Mad

Re: What next? - 10/19/13 03:53 PM

Although slightly older, I enjoyed "Drakensang : The Dark Eye" very much and would certainly recommend it - and I have the second in the series "Drakensang : The River of Time" still to play bravo
Posted By: hagatha

Re: What next? - 10/20/13 12:32 AM

I love Skyrim and Oblivion, too.

I'm currently playing Risen and it might be a good choice. Decent graphics, fairly open-ended play in terms of exploration, and a real story line.
Posted By: Annie

Re: What next? - 10/22/13 03:52 AM

How about Kingdoms of Amalur? I just finished playing it for the third time and I love it. Pure fantasy RPG, very long, and oooo! my character is so pretty.
Posted By: oldman

Re: What next? - 10/22/13 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Annie
How about Kingdoms of Amalur? I just finished playing it for the third time and I love it. Pure fantasy RPG, very long, and oooo! my character is so pretty.

I completely agree. I'd forgotten about this gem.
Posted By: manxman

Re: What next? - 10/22/13 02:13 PM

Kingdoms of Amalur

I also agree thumbsup thoroughly enjoyed playing

Currently having a good time with Dragon's Dogma--Dark Arisen

Re: What next? - 10/24/13 06:04 AM

Is that game for PC, too? I see it on Amazon for consoles. Mind you, my laptop has reached its limit as far as modern games.

Re: What next? - 10/24/13 03:29 PM

Hagatha, Amalur was released for Pc. Amazon has both a hard copy and many sources for downloads. wave

Re: What next? - 10/24/13 11:12 PM

Hmm, tempting...but my computer won't run it, I'm afraid. Oh well, on with the older games I still haven't played. Lots to get through, so little time...

Re: What next? - 10/25/13 06:07 PM

Well, keep it in mind for your next computer....or even, console wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community