GB HOMEPAGE

Need suggestions please

Posted By: Volkana

Need suggestions please - 03/11/14 05:19 AM

It's been a while since a played a good action shoot em up game. I need a few suggestions from those who know a few things about it...

I don't want to be scary, creepy etc

please share with me if you have played anything good lately

Thank you smile
Posted By: MaG

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/11/14 02:20 PM

Hi Volkana,

While waiting for the darksiders to give you their opinions; check the 2013 Darkside List voted on by the boomers.

Glad to see you back.
Posted By: Pokey

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/11/14 07:02 PM

The recent FPS I enjoyed the most is Far Cry 3. Check the Metacritic reviews and there is a recent post on the game on this board. Other games I really liked are Mafia 1 & 2. Half-Life 2 is great if you haven't already played it.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/11/14 09:34 PM

Volkana, I don't play shooters, but I know you will get some good suggestions. Good luck.

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/11/14 09:57 PM

Thank you all! I think i'll start with farcry3 cause i played the first one, once upon a time, and it was fan.

MaG i'll take a look of that list too.

So much to learn!

Thank you

have a very good night

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/12/14 03:17 PM

luck Volkana, have fun!
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/12/14 09:38 PM

My favourites are the Tomb Raider games, including the most recent, excellent, reboot of the series. They led me to the Uncharted games (kinda similar to TR, but with a male protagonist). And now my daughter has gotten me hooked on the Assassin's Creed games (currently about 65% of the way through Assassin's Creed II Brotherhood).

I don't play scary or spooky or survivalist horror, I much prefer adventure with a chunk of combat thrown in.

Hope that helps too.

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/12/14 09:45 PM

I also enjoy playing the Tomb Raider games gremlin. Haven't played the last one though. Another one for my list !!!

Thank you
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/13/14 10:30 AM

I'm with Gremlin Volkana. My favorite action adventure games are the Tomb Raider series which I'm replaying right now. I finished 1 and 2 and am now immersed in TR3.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/16/14 07:10 AM

Just got Far Cry 3 on the ps3 so good to hear its a goody

Re: Need suggestions please - 03/16/14 03:51 PM

Have fun, Flotsam wave
Posted By: ipad_Lover

Re: Need suggestions please - 04/02/14 03:54 AM

I could not recommend Tombraider more.....
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Need suggestions please - 04/02/14 10:48 AM

I just finished playing TR3 and am now happily playing TR "Lost Artifact". Ipad_Lover have you play the newest TR game?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community