GB HOMEPAGE

Two Worlds 2

Posted By: Rowan

Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 01:45 PM

I played this game a couple of years ago and have just reloaded it and playing it again. Does anyone know how to delete saved games? Right now my new saves are being mixed up with my old saves from the previous play-through. I don't get a delete option when I save or load. think
Posted By: MaG

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 01:54 PM

Rowan,

Can the saved games be overwritten? Try and see.

If you know where the saved game folder is located; you can manually removed them.
Do this while the game is closed.
You can also keep them by making a new folder and placing the saved game files you don't want in that folder.
You can distinguish them by dates.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 03:35 PM

Thank you, MaG wave

luck Rowan puppy

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 04:24 PM

Mag, I don't know where the saved games are located. I have a Windows 7 64-bit laptop. I can overwrite the saves but there are too many of them and I want to reduce them.

When I click on the Start button and type in Two Worlds II in the Search box I do get a list of saves. Can I safely delete them from Start list by right-clicking? A date does show when I hover the mouse over the save.
Posted By: oldman

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Rowan
I played this game a couple of years ago and have just reloaded it and playing it again. Does anyone know how to delete saved games? Right now my new saves are being mixed up with my old saves from the previous play-through. I don't get a delete option when I save or load. think

Where did you purchase the game Rowan? Where the game folder is kept depends upon that. They don't always put the saves in the game folder anymore but that's the first place I'd check. If you got it from Steam then the game folder would be in the C/ProgramFiles(86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/(name of game).

Edit: I found some more information on the Top Ware Boards that might help you.

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 07:11 PM

Hi Oldman! wave I purchased it from Steam but it wasn't in the Steam link. But I did find it in the Topware link you gave me. Thank you so much!! praise

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 08:37 PM

Thanks, Oldman puppy

Glad you found it, Rowan wave
Posted By: oldman

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/13/14 08:42 PM

You're more than welcome Rowan. Sometime locating where the save game folder is in games can be a quest all in itself. lol

Re: Two Worlds 2 - 03/14/14 05:11 PM

Yes it can, Oldman thanks
© 2024 GameBoomers Community