GB HOMEPAGE

Diablo III Reapers Of The Souls.

Posted By: Darleen03

Diablo III Reapers Of The Souls. - 04/19/14 04:49 AM

Was wondering if anyone is playing, and what you think about the new expansion pack?

I bought the $39.99 version. I didn't need all that hoopla that was offered with the bigger version... I don't play the world of warcraft so I just wanted the cheaper game. lol

I am impressed with the Adventure mode the game has...

Any Thoughts? happydance
Posted By: Marian

Re: Diablo III Reapers Of The Souls. - 04/19/14 03:14 PM

I haven't played the game, but my son has. He thinks it's great and that it is a big improvement in every way over the original Diablo III game (which has since been tweaked as well). I hope you have fun with it. wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Diablo III Reapers Of The Souls. - 04/20/14 03:54 PM

Darleen, Soot and I have been playing. I really like the changes they made. wave
Posted By: gremlin

Re: Diablo III Reapers Of The Souls. - 04/21/14 07:35 PM

The only change they could make to get me back would be to remove the always-on internet connection requirement. Until that happens, they've lost a long-time loyal Diablo customer. (Apologies for repeating what I've said elsewhere)
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Diablo III Reapers Of The Souls. - 04/25/14 02:45 AM

Thanks, Guys for your input.

Its a cool game..I love it... I really don't see where the internet is a problem...I play alone...So I have no problems with being online....Infact I think its great...The game is consistently updated with new gadgets which I like.. happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community