GB HOMEPAGE

Anvil of Dawn

Posted By: Barb

Anvil of Dawn - 05/20/14 03:32 PM

Anyone remember this old game? I played it several times when it first came out, but now I'm stumped. I can't figure out how to get SoulWrought, the sword being held by two hands in the Quagmire. I have a walkthrough, it just says to use money to release it, but I don't know how much or in which hole to put it. Aanybody remember?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/20/14 04:06 PM

I don't know if this will be of any use or not, but check out this video walkthrough here. I believe this covers getting SoulWrought.

I played this game when it first came out and I really enjoyed it.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/20/14 04:38 PM

Thanks Marian wave

luck Barb. Did that do it?
Posted By: Mad

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/21/14 04:14 PM

I played the game eons ago but can hardly remember any of it now - however I hope you manage, Barb luck

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/22/14 12:42 PM

Not yet Looney. Thanks Marian, but that part of the video doesn't seem to show getting SoulWrought. It shows meeting the wind elemental. Hi Mad. I played this game as every character many years ago, but I don't remember much, either. i've always wanted to play it again, but I didn't have a computer old enough to play it. So I was thrilled when I wasable to get it from GOG. I think I might need more coins to get the sword, so I'm going to keep playing & see what happens. Thanks,
Barb

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/22/14 03:05 PM

Try checking out the next part of the video walkthrough if need be; I think this may be where you actually get SoulWrought. wave

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/24/14 01:02 PM

I got it. The narrator of the video said something about needing lots of gold coins, so I finished searching the Quagmire & eventually had enough coins to get the sword.

I'm having a great time with this one. The graphics are not bad at all for a game this old. You can get it pretty cheap on GOG.

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/24/14 03:10 PM

Glad you got SoulWrought and that you are enjoying the game. It's interesting to me that the developer of this game, DreamForge, was also the developer of Sanitarium, the adventure game. I wish they had done more adventures and RPGs. Maybe I will replay Anvil of Dawn one of these days. smile
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/24/14 09:46 PM

Woot, Barb, go forth and wreak havoc wave

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/25/14 04:23 AM

Yeah !!!! lol lol lol

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/25/14 01:15 PM

Oh, yeah! I love wreaking havoc! lol

Go for it it, Marian, Mad, too. Wish I'd known there were so many fans of this game, we could have played it together.

Re: Anvil of Dawn - 05/26/14 03:42 AM

Yes. I must try and make the time - but unfortunately it won't be anytime in the near future whistle
© 2024 GameBoomers Community