GB HOMEPAGE

Witcher 3 I have good news and bad news

Posted By: oldman

Witcher 3 I have good news and bad news - 06/06/14 06:10 PM

The good news is that I just pre-ordered this game from GOG and it is in my games collection. The bad news is that it won't be available until Feb 2015. When I first saw that I could pre-order it I was excited thinking it would be available soon. Then after I processed the order and had it in my queue I saw that the release date was 2015 and my excitement quelled. Oh well....
Posted By: Marian

Re: Witcher 3 I have good news and bad news - 06/06/14 06:17 PM

I did read that the game was going to be released next year. Oh well, at least you will have the satisfaction of looking at the game on your GOG shelf for a while. grin oops
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Witcher 3 I have good news and bad news - 06/06/14 07:08 PM

I almost did the same thing, oldman! But I saw the release date and decided to wait.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Witcher 3 I have good news and bad news - 06/06/14 08:49 PM

The way days fly by, it will be here before we know it wave
Posted By: Templeton Peck

Re: Witcher 3 I have good news and bad news - 06/14/14 09:15 PM

I almost bought it at 20% off on Steam, but I figured it best to wait until it's closer to release date.

I'm sure they'd do refunds if something happened, but considering it's already been delayed considerably, you never know.

If it was to release within a month I'd be all over buying it though. I can't say I've ever really been a fan of pre-ordering anything so far in advance. I think they should really just wait till a few months away for that.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community